Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hats, Glorious Hats

So this week has brought about some serious storms our way, so serious that it caused massive flooding in our basement (where my room is situated). Needless to say, after 4 hours of bucket brigading and a monumental effort of behalf of my brother Kevin and our friend Todd, we salvaged my things, but not the room. Ergo, the room is no longer habitable. Which means I've moved into the front room in the basement provided a new perspective on life--and a chance to go through my things. One thing that struck me was how many hats I have. So here they are Ladies and Gentleman. In all their glory, I present you with all my hats.

Ironman Arizona, Detroit Tigers, Boston Marathon ('04 & '05), DC Tri Club...

Newton Running, NY Marathon, Michigan State and the AWESOME Tootsie Roll hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment